CLIP ON MACRO PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY LENS RING LIGHT
Showcase your talent with the must have accessory of 2023.
Are you tired of taking photos and videos that turn out blurry, out of focus, too dark or that don't capture all the tiny details of your hard work?
Show off your brand and stand out from the crowd by completely transforming your social media and marketing content with our easy to use clip on Macro Lens Ring Light.
Capture every angle and enhance even the most tiniest of details.
Manufactured from premium quality durable materials to ensure that you receive only the best Macro Lens Ring Light available.
It's never been so easy to take professional quality photos.
Using our Clip On Macro Lens Ring Light will take your standard phone photos and videos that lack showcasing intricate details, are out of focus or are compromised by unwanted shadows and completely transform them into eye catching, aesthetically pleasing professional looking content - without the price tag of using a professional photographer!
* Compatible with all single and dual side positioned camera mobile phones.
* Easy to use touch activated technology.
* Three adjustable colour settings with nine adjustable colour tones (Cool - Neutral - Warm)
* Simple detachable rubber clip that wont leave any scratches on your phone.
* Can be used to take any photos or videos where a wide angle or macro lens is needed, example.. Eyelash Extensions, Lash Lift, Brow Waxing, Brow Lamination, Cosmetic Tattooing etc...
MACRO LENS KIT INCLUDES
* Clip On Macro Lens - Multi Light
* Lens Clip
* Lens Cover to protect the lens
* Microfiber Lens Protection Cleaning Cloth
* Rechargable Cord
* Protective Carry Bag
HOW TO USE
1. Make sure your light is completely charged before use.
2. Easily clip the lens over the centre of your phones camera lens.
3. If you wish to use the light, go through the settings to find the colour tone that is best suited for you.
4. To capture the most intricate of details simply hold the phone very still and close to your object, It's important to stay as still as possible to be able to photograph all of the details.
5. Make sure to hold the phone at the correct distance from your object, holding the phone to close or to far away from your object will prevent the lens from focusing on all angles and details. If your image/video is blurry simply adjust the distance. Practise makes perfect.
6. Once your phone is in the correct position the image/video will be showcasing every tiny detail, you can then also use the zoom function on your phone to adjust as needed.